Posted on November 25, 2008 by simonbriercliffe
Just FYI y’all… I’ve updated the blogroll with a couple of new comics, and some more…
1) Celebrations: new toaster at work, this is going to revolutionise my life.
2) I’m keeping track and maps of my cycling on my Tumblr, so you can see how slowly I’m progressing – come along and buck me up.
3) I added Pictures For Sad Children and Alien Loves Predator and Sky First Then Shoes and Kottke and Boing Boing to the blogroll.
4) New Used Adventures In Hi-Fi over at No Ripcord.
Filed under: Blogroll, cycling, London | Tagged: Blogroll, column, comics, cycle, cycling, links, no ripcord, toaster, tumblr | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 11, 2008 by simonbriercliffe
I’ve added some more links on the right there, I suggest you go a-roaming.
- Faith & Theology – quite a lot more than its title suggests, Ben Myers also has an excellent taste in music (think Tom Waits, whom we all love)
- Futility Closet – full of random facts, quotes, games and puzzles. Is therefore a fantastic way to start a day.
- OnionBagBlog – London things and all sorts of great photos, particularly (although I kind of wish his RSS feed was a full post…)
- Noel Park North Area Residents Association – not updated much, but an intro to life on The Greatest Estate In The World. If I’m right, one of the chaps from the Big Green Bookshop is on the board (although I may be confused with school governorship, I’m not really sure), so *subtle cough* great potential here.
- TheManWhoFellAsleep – his website’s a wonderful way of wasting time on surreality, as is his book. Therefore, his blog is bound to be fun.
- Scary Duck – mostly a collection of rants, literary adaptations and other blog things, as far as I can see, albeit presented in a very nice manner.
Filed under: Blogroll | Tagged: Blogroll, links | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 4, 2008 by simonbriercliffe
So I’ve updated the blogroll a bit, here’s the new ones.
You should all know about the new Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green – I’m looking forward to it, not least because they’ve promised me coffee. Cool.
Scorn And Noise is Hackney-based, not that there’s anything wrong with that. With regards to newspaper circulation and cleaning out public loos, he Gets Things Done.
Dustysevens was infinitely kind in sending me a book by Richard Brautigan in exchange for a joke. She has a beautiful blog about music and the like, and given that the book was wonderful also, clearly has good taste.
The Daily Growl was a good music-based buddy of mine back in the days of You Can Call Me Betty. He has delightful taste, and also resides in this fair city of mine.
Despite his living in The South, I just plain like reading The Last Bus Home.
I like I like too: it was through Anne’s blog (I got there through the also lovely Nothing To See Here) that I found today’s laughing matter, Vinyl Sleeve Heads.
To The End Of The Line: detailed descriptions of tube lines? Yes please, thankyou please.
You should also pay a visit to the home of the witty Venn diagram, indexed.
Not to forget, of course:
Filed under: Blogroll | Tagged: blogs, links, web | 1 Comment »